Take Action Series
New Business Generation – A ‘Take Action’ Workshop
Get clarity on what marketing initiatives will best support your sales growth.
Who’s it for?
Whether you’re a new business getting established and looking for sales leads, or an established business looking to grow your customer base, we will help you get clarity on your most important marketing priorities to drive an increase in sales.
Over two workshops we will uncover what’s most important to your market and what you need to focus on to increase sales. Together we will identify your top marketing priorities which may include how to:
make sure you stand out in highly competitive environments
drive customer action
increase your customer share of wallet
use digital marketing platforms and advertising to generate inbound enquiries
automate marketing processes for improved responsiveness, consistency of messaging, and untimely to reduce customer acquisition costs
improve existing sales and marketing processes to maximise their effectiveness
leverage new marketing tools and approaches that will be beneficial.
You’ll leave with clarity around the key marketing activities required to support sales growth
Your action plan may include areas such as;
- Process planning for customer trial and on-boarding
- A review of brand positioning and messaging at key customer touchpoints
- Search Engine Optimisation and keyword advertising
- Online advertising and communications such as social media, email marketing and remarketing
- Website optimisation and landing pages to support SEO and conversion
- Tools and collateral for sales channels and sales team support
- Traditional advertising and events
Investment & Outputs
Two workshops over 5 hours.
We will provide you with a report which documents your sales and marketing goals, along with the key marketing activities required to support an increase in sales.