Understanding your Customers and Competitors
If you are looking for business growth it is essential that you get inside the heads of your customers to find out;
- Why people buy certain products over other ones?
- What is driving those preferences?
Customer and market insights enable better decision making on your part as a business owner. These insights enable you;
- To be one step ahead of your competitors
- Be confident that your marketing directly addresses consumer wants and needs
- To build stronger relationships with your customers as your conversations will always be relevant to them.
- At Tactix we are able to work with you to gather meaningful consumer insights either directly from your customers or through using an online panel which provides a very cost-effective and fast way to get insights that help fast track your understanding of what your customers want, need and value.
We will work with you to understand;
- What it is you want to find out e.g. what challenge are you trying to solve?
- Who do you need to get this information from e.g. who’s head do you need to get into?
- Within what timeframe do you need this information?
- How will you use the insights that you obtain to support your business growth?
Once we understand this, we can recommend the best approach for you and undertake the research. From in-depth interviews to online surveys, we work with you to develop the questionnaires, undertake interviews, and analyse the insights, providing you with the focused information which enables you to make informed decisions that quickly move your business forward.
“The team at Tactix were instrumental in developing a compelling value proposition and marketing launch plan for Utilise’s launch. The in-depth research and market insights they delivered is something we could not have done ourselves in-house at the time.”
Utilise – Former Brand & Customer Experience Manager